Mackinac Island

My last venture was to Mackinac Island, as it was a birthday gift to both my boyfriend and I (since we share our bdays in May). I had heard of it before, but I didn't really know quite what to expect. It is located in Michigan and takes about 9 hours to get there (so, you better love being in car with someone you love).

* Just note, that is you are looking to PARTY, then this is NOT the place for you! This is a serene place and places do not stay open late.*

If you go, this is what to expect:

1. Bike Riding
2. Ferry Ride
3. No Cars
5. Shops

Here is what to bring:

1. Gym Shoes
2. Jacket/Hoodie (you'll be by the water- gets chilly)
3. Money
4. Someone Cool (you won't get sick of)
5. Sunscreen (you are outside all day)
6. Camera

The type of person/mood you need to be in (to enjoy the trip):

1. Calm
2. Relaxed
3. Peaceful
4. Chill
5. Ability to Make Your Own Party Happen



Memorable Trip Snapshots!



~  Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment